The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Wednesday, December 20, 2017

1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV (17)  Pray without ceasing.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
(17)  Pray without ceasing.

Paul, in his teachings in 1 Thessalonians, teaches us that we should pray constantly. 
Yes; we know that there are times when we are interrupted, and cannot follow that teaching every moment of the day. However; we have the option of picking up where we had left off. 

This verse has come to mind quite often over the past two months. In my occupation, I have the opportunity to meet up to 25 people, from different walks of life, each and every day. In the time that I am with them, as they are speaking with others, I hear the issues they are having in life, and it leads me to pray silently for their needs. 

there are some days, where there 3-4 pray requests that I can pray for. What a great opportunity to lift these folks up in prayer, asking the Lord to meet their needs, or heal them, or to change their lives for the better. We can ask the Holy Spirit to intervene in their lives and lead them to the Cross of Calvary. 

We don't need to be in a church environment to be able to pray. We can go to prayer no matter where we may be at any one moment, at anytime of the day. 

The prayer line to heaven is always open. There is never a busy signal and you don't have to leave a message. The Lord is always available to send the answer to our prayers. 

So; the next time you hear or see someone who has an issue in their life......Pray Without Ceasing. 

Blessings: 

No comments:

Post a Comment