The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, May 19, 2016

It Felt Like A Sunday Morning:

Nursing Home Update:

Hello to all:
It Felt Like A Sunday Morning. That is how I would describe our visit today to Spectrum ADH, in North Andover, Ma. today. We conduct a Monthly Service on the 3rd Thursday of each month, with Praise & Worship, followed by a short message from God's Word. Today, a definite presence of the Lord was there. 

Matthew 18:20 KJV
(20)  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

We are very happy to report that today was just one of many times that we have felt God's Presence during our visit. At one point, during our Worship time, while singing Amazing Grace; Because He Lives, and Glorify Thy Name, one resident (they all just come for the day) a woman, was sitting off to my side; when I looked toward her again, she was standing on her feet with her arms and hands raised Praising the Lord. As I scanned over the room, there were several men and women softly weeping. You might say, it was the emotional condition that they were in. NO, I could not disagree more. It was the Spirit of the Living God speaking to their heart and drawing them closer to Him. 

At the end of the preaching of God's Word, we gave an alter call for those who wanted to begin a personal relationship with Jesus to raise their hand. I counted at least 4 hands from the residents, they I saw 4 more hands of staff members raising their hands as well. 

These are the kind of moments that make it all worth while being involved in the Nursing Home Ministry. Thank you Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment