The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Friday, April 8, 2016

Yet; Will I Trust Him:

YET; WILL I TRUST HIM: 

According to the Book of Job; Job was the greatest man among all the people of the East, in his time. 

Job; was blessed with 7 sons; and 3 daughters: 

  • He owned 7,000 Sheep
  • He owned 3,000 Camels
  • He owned 500 Yoke of Oxen
  • He owned 500 Donkeys

Job 1:2-3 NIV
(2)  He had seven sons and three daughters,
(3)  and he owned seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen and five hundred donkeys, and had a large number of servants. He was the greatest man among all the people of the East.

On top of all that, Job was a Righteous man. 

However; in the blink of an eye; in a split second, all that he had was gone....
He lost his children, his homes; and all that he possessed, he was even stricken with boils all over his body. It was too the point that it troubled him to sit, stand or lay down. But did Job curse God? Or did he say, "Why Me." Not at all.....Job proclaimed.....Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him:  

Job 13:15 KJV
(15)  Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

How about you? Will you trust the Lord when things fall apart in your life? Or, when you loose everything or even loose a loved one? 

Job continued to trust God; and in the end, God Blessed Job with more than he had before; Because he stood on the promises of God. 

You and I can do the same. 

I WILL TRUST IN THE LORD: 

Have a Blessed Day: 

No comments:

Post a Comment