The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Saturday, March 12, 2016

NURSING HOME UPDATE:

NURSING HOME UPDATE: 

Hello to all:
Well today was an interesting day conducting the two monthly services that take place the 2nd Saturday of every month in Lowell & Tewksbury, Ma.. What made them even more interesting, was the fact that both groups were more alert and interactive than in the past. Was great to see 3-5 hands go up for Salvation in the morning session; and most of the room joined in, in praying the sinners prayer. There were 4 hands raised in the afternoon service.

The most interesting thing that happen during the morning, was that an Indian lady came in about 10 min. before the close of the service. She was dressed in her normal close from her country that she was wearing. At the end of the service, she asked if we could give her husband (A new resident) a blessing. We agreed and had prayer for his healing. I believe that this woman may have heard the Gospel for the first time, and that the statement made was; "There is only One True God." I pray that the Spirit of the Living God will speak to her soul and bring her to the Cross of Calvary. You just never know what will take place!!!

One other note: Before the morning service,l a man (resident) came to me and stated that he had pastored a Congregational Church for 10 years, and loved attending the services, and speaking to me when I make my rounds on Friday mornings.
Thank you Jesus:

No comments:

Post a Comment