The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Friday, February 14, 2014

Word of Encouragement: 

Feb 14

More of God's Encouragement 


And we know that in all things
God works for the good of those who love him,
who have been called according to his purpose.
Rom 8:28NIV

My life is but a weaving...
"My life is but a weaving betwixt my God and me;
I do not choose the colors He worketh steadily.
Oft times He weaveth sorrow, and I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper, and I the underside.
Not till the loom is silent and the shuttles cease to fly
Will God unfold the pattern and explain the reason why.
For the dark threads are as needful in the Weaver's skillful hand
As the threads of gold and silver in the pattern He has planned."
Grant Colfax Tullar.

I might not always see the end results but I KNOW You are working Lord !!


As Always, Remember to have a God day  !!

Love In Christ.

www.lowellag.org

No comments:

Post a Comment