The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Thursday, July 28, 2022

Clean as the Freshly Fallen Snow:

 FOR FRIDAY, JULY 29, 2022

More of God's Encouragement
 Tips For Life -
25 Scriptural Reasons to Never Give Up!
By Steve Arterburn
 
5.  He considers me clean, whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7 -
 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Isaiah 1:18 - "Come now, let us argue this out," says the Lord. "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it. I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool." I John 1:7 - But if we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, cleanses us from every sin.
 
WHITER THAN SNOW !!! THANK YOU, LORD !!!
 
As Always, Remember to have a GOD day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment