The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, January 18, 2021

A Fight With An Old Enemy.

 I have never kept it a secret over the past few years about how my legs give me quite a bit of pain. I was told that I have Authritus in both my knees and that someday, I would be a candidate for knee replacement, and I am putting that off as long as possible, which I'm sure anyone would do the same. 

Last Wednesday night, as I was getting ready for bed, my left leg was giving me more pain than normal. When I woke up Thursday morning, I had great difficulty getting out of bed and getting to a standing position. I could hardly walk, and my left leg did not want to offer me any support; it kept wanting to buckle. I get up very early on workdays, so I called my dispatch office and let them know that I would not be able to come to work. At about 8:30 AM, I ended up at the ER at Lowell General Hospital. After they did some testing, they determined that it was a case of Cellulitis like I've had twice before over the past 3 years or so. I was discharged at 3:00 PM and went home with a prescription for an Anti-biotic to assist in getting rid of the Cellulitis. I have not been able to go to work since last Thursday, and will probably not return until this Thursday (Jan. 21st). Hopefully, I will be able to perform my duties at work, which means I have to have freedom of movement, which I do not have at present.

Prayers for quick healing would be appreciated. 

Thank you; 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment