The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Sea Dried Up.

FOR MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2018
More of God's Encouragement

He rebuked the Red Sea also,
and it dried up;
So He led them through the depths,
As through the wilderness.
Ps 106:9 NKJV

Brings to mind one of my favorite songs
  God will make a way by Don Moen
God will make a way where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we do not see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He WILL make a way
With love and strength for each for each new day
He WILL make a way

Thank you for making a way over and over again Lord !!!!

As Always, Remember to have a God day !!
Love In Christ.
Terry.

No comments:

Post a Comment