The Verse I live by:

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
I can do everything through him who gives me strength.





Monday, May 4, 2015

Something A Little Different Today!

Hello Everyone:

First; let me start off by reminding you how this past Winter was here in the North East.

The first picture was taken from my bedroom window...

























This shot is from our patio door
























As you can see there was a lot of snow covering everything this past Winter. We moved into the building where the above pictures were taken in December 2014. During this Spring, the weather has not been of the sort, where you could go out onto the patio and enjoy the sunshine. Now; I must be honest, my wife loves sitting out in the sun, but not me. I will always seek the shade to be more comfortable.

Today, Monday, May 4th was the exception; I decided last night that today, after sending out the "Word of Encouragement" that I was going to do as little as possible. Matter of face; I made up my mind to spend a good portion of the day sitting outside on the patio.
























Early in the morning the sun comes up and hits our side of the building, bathing our patio in bring sunlight, as there is nothing to keep it from doing so. However; after about 10:30, half of the patio goes into the shade, and by noontime, the entire patio is all shaded. My kind of place.

My chair:
























My wife's chair:
























Today was so enjoyable, that I may even go back outside after dinner.

Well; short blog,I know, but just wanted to share with you the what I did, or did not do today; I hope you had a great day as well.

PS; I might even try this again tomorrow; maybe start a new trend for myself.

Blessings:

No comments:

Post a Comment